close

1.Make sure scrub the toilet clean.
廁所要確實洗乾淨。(S+Vt+O+OC)

2.She wants a chocolate bar.
她想要一條巧克力棒。

3.I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭聽。

4.The dog is running around inside the room.
小狗正在房間裡面跑來跑去。

5.Do you see the hen laying eggs?
你看見母雞正在下蛋嗎?

6.How often do you go to the movies?
你多久去看一次電影?go to the movies(去電影院看電影)

7.My sister is very tall.
我的妹妹很高。

8.You have to bite the bullet.
你必須要咬緊牙關。have to (必須)

9.Please mark it down on your calendar.
請標記在你的行事曆上。mark down (記下)

10.The puzzle is too hard for kinds.
這個拼圖對小孩來說太難了。

11.My backache is killing me.
我的背痛真是要了我的命。

12.The nurse will give the injection.
護士會幫你打針。

13.Let's eat dinner on the balcony!
我們在陽台吃晚餐吧!

14.You play the piano very well.
你的鋼琴彈得很好。

15.The barber is very famous in Taiwan.
這個理髮師在台灣很有名。

16.Could you please let me your eraser?
可以請你借給我你的橡皮擦嗎?

17.Her son is ill today.
她的兒子今天病了。

18.PE is one of my favorite subjects.
體育課是我最喜歡的科目之一。(one of the ...的其中之一)

19.Watch out for the bees when hiking.
爬山時要小心蜜蜂。watch out(提防,警戒)

20.Michael Jackson is an idol for many.
麥克傑克森是很多人的偶像。

to feel like a fish out of water.
中文字義:感覺像魚離開手中 引申意義:覺得渾身不自在
(out of water 離開水中)

I feel like a fish out of water,when everyone was looking at me.
當每個人看著我時,我覺得渾身不自在。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Sharon 的頭像
    Sharon

    電腦女孩的IT筆記

    Sharon 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()